With over 30 years experience in the employee benefits marketplace, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you navigate the changing benefit landscape. We will help you take advantage of innovations and enhancements along the way.
Knowledge and Experience
Client Diversity and Experience
The Founders Insurance Agency current client base includes groups of one life to groups of over 1,200 lives and spans a variety of industries:
Business Insurance includes coverage for:
- Service & Technology
- National accounts and Self-funded groups
- Growing companies with multi-site requirements
- Non-profit organizations
- Fully insured plans
Our clients' benefit needs are as diverse as their lines of business, providing us with the experience and knowledge your business can rely on.
Make Informed Decisions on Employee Benefits
As a routine service to clients, The Founders Insurance Agency will assess your benefit plan and market it to ensure that you are getting the most competitive pricing. We provide you the information you need to make an inormed decision on employee benifits.
This thorough cost analysis and benefit comparison is driven by your requirements and includes:
- Annual and/or semi-annual reviews
- Bid management
- Rate negotiation
- Recommendations on plan design and carriers
- Risk assessment
- Identification of trends and new products
- Cost-saving alternatives
Our focus is on developing a plan and funding model that strikes a balance between employee satisfaction and business goals.
Professional Liability Insurance
The Founders Insurance Agency works with over 50 carrier and service providers in the marketplace, which allows us the flexibility and choice needed to build dynamic benefit plans.
- American United Life
- Anthem BC/BS
- Anthem Life
- Boston Mutual
- CBIA Health Connections
- Delta Dental
- Fort Dearborn
- Genworth Financial
- Hartford Life
- John Hancook
- Lincoln Financial
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Reliance Standard
- Security Mutual
- Standard Insurance
- United Healthcare
We know their product portfolios, their underwriting guidelines, their strong points and their customer service.
Controling Employer Cost and Expanding Employee Selection
In response to changes in healthcare and the insurance industry overall, the employee benefits marketplace is continually generating new products and options. The challenge here is twofold: Keep up to date with the advancements, and incorporate them creatively to build.
For businesses and individuals
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA's)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA's)
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA's)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- International Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Long Term Care
We can help you sort through the options and select a combination of plans that allows you to control cost, manage risk and address employee needs.
Human Resource Support
Founders Clients enjoy
- Access to HR360 - online Human Resource data base and monthly newsletterss keeping you up to date on HR issues
- Enrollment assistance
- Employee Educational Meetings
- Claims assistance - No need to get frustrated with unanswered questions, Founders is here to help you work through the system
- COBRA Outsourcing
- Employee education meetings
- Guidance on industry legislation, government and legal regulations including the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
We are a resource for questions on compliance issues, payroll deductions and the state and federal legislation that shapes Human Resources policies.